No. There are various reasons that your independent CPA cannot perform our services,
- Their ethical requirement to remain independent from certain functions in your business (think: Enron and Arthur Andersen),
- They do not have our average of years of CFO experience, which is a specialized skill,
- Their business is not set up to work 100% of their time at your office, which is what you need,
- Your CPA is usually not available to you for extended periods of time between January 1st and April 15th,
- Your CPA’s two or three-year staff person that might be sent to your company will be billed at a higher rate than we charge and
- It is not cost-effective for your CPA firm to provide our services.