Managing the books and all the financial records for your company’s day-to-day, month-to-month, quarterly and annual transactions is no small task and is one best left to a qualified professional. In all likelihood, bookkeeping is not one of your core competencies, but depending on the size of your business, or the stage of growth you may be in, hiring a full-time employee to handle your books may not make sense. This is where we can help.
Impact CFO Services has a team of experienced professionals who are certified to provide the essential bookkeeping services every business needs to succeed. We can help you with all of the accounting-related aspects of running your business, so you can stay focused on running your business.
What our Bookkeepers can do for you
- Financial data entry and recording of all transactions
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Manage your accounts payable and receivable
- Quarterly and annual tax payments
- 1099’s for contracted labor
- Maintain up to date financial records so you always know your cash position
How our Bookkeepers work with you
- We become a member of your team working onsite or remotely
- Provide regular communication to keep you informed
- Serve as the gatekeeper to your company funds