A company’s controller provides critical oversight for all accounting-related and financial activities within a business, including operating budgets, financial reporting, inventory management, and cost allocation. Having an experienced controller on your team is essential to insure accurate financial information and proper controls are in place.
The team of Controllers at Impact CFO Services are accomplished in high-level accounting with a variety of accounting backgrounds. We offer our clients vast experience in a wide range of industries and companies, and can guide you through the process of maintaining an effective system of accounting records, as well as establish and implement a complete set of controls and budgets designed to hold all stake holders accountable.
What our Controllers can do for you
- Produce accurate, timely and meaningful information for your management team
- Produce GAAP reports for bankers, investors and other external partners
- Prepare budgets and outline budgeting schedules
- Gather, analyze and consolidate financial data
- Monitor variances, summarize trends and investigate budget variances
- Establish specific controls to reduce losses, keep costs and budgets in check to mitigate risks
- Insure data accurately entered and reported on
How our Controllers work with you
- Become a member of your team and become a fully integrated part of your organization
- Make recommendations and develop strategies and action plans with your involvement
- Proactively implement action steps and provide oversight to ensure compliance